Flash-Tite B-Vents are pre-formed metal flashings for sealing chimneys or hot pipes to low slope roofing systems.
Category: B-Vent Flashings
Flash-Tite™ B-Vent Flashing – 12 inch Collar
Flash-Tite B-Vents are pre-formed metal flashings for sealing chimneys or hot pipes to low slope roofing systems. They feature a base fabricated from a single piece of spun metal that is free of joints or welds that may leak. The cone shaped design keeps combustible roof deck materials at a safe distance from the chimney while permitting heated air to vent out the top. An adjustable rain collar ensures an effective weatherproof seal, even during differential movement between the roof deck and the pipe.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Seamless Flashing – Spun from a single piece of metal; there are no weld joints that can crack or leak
- Adjustable Rain Collar – Galvanized steel rain collars can be adjusted to accurately fit the chimney pipe
- Wide Flashing Flange – For a long-lasting watertight seal to the roof membrane.
- Compatible – Flash-Tite™ B-Vent flashings are available primer coated for better adhesion to bitumen based roof membranes or uncoated for proper bonding to single ply membranes
- Metal: Aluminum
- Metal Gauge: 1.6 mm (0.064”)
- Height: 295 mm (11.5”)
- Flange Width: 95 mm (3.75”)
- RAIN COLLAR
- Metal: Galv. Steel
- Metal Gauge: 0.6 mm (22 ga.)
- Width: 51 mm (2.0”)
- Fastener: Stainless Steel Screw
|Dimensions||19 × 19 × 0.1 in|